SideFX Houdini FX 19.5.435
With SideFX Houdini FX, procedural node-based workflow lets you create more content faster, reduce timelines, and enjoy enhanced flexibility in all your creative tasks.
Houdini is perfect for Visual Effects artists and technical directors with its particle and dynamics environment. Houdini FX includes a complete toolset for studios that want to use it for lighting, animation, or procedural modeling tasks.
MODELING, RENDERING, ANIMATION Houdini FX includes all the base Houdini features, including modeling, animation, character rigging, lighting, rendering, compositing, and volumes. Can open Digital Assets created in Houdini FX, animated, and rendered in Houdini.
- Includes modeling, animation, character rigging, lighting, rendering, compositing, and volumes.
- Fire and Smoke simulations look more realistic, faster, and easier to set up.
- Create realistic sims using forces such as surface tension, viscosity, and visco-elasticity.
- Bullet Rigid Body solver to create highly complex simulations of large data sets.
- Define clear rules using a simple node network of sources, forces, attractors, and collision objects.
System Requirements for SideFX Houdini FX
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit Operating System required)
- Processor: Intel or AMD x64 CPU with SSE 4.2 required
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher and 64GB strongly recommended for fluid simulations)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB required for installation