Drive SnapShot 22.214.171.1240
Drive Snapshot allows you to backup your partition or your hard disk drive, and it also can create a disk image of your system. If disaster strikes (a virus, trojan, or hard disk crash), a complete and exact restauration of your system will be possible in only a few minutes.
The image file can be mounted as a virtual drive, so you can easily restore (or use) single files or directories using Windows Explorer or another program.
Overview of Drive SnapShot Features
- Create Disk Image Backups, while running Windows
- There is no restart (to DOS) necessary. Never.
- Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
- The new Snapshot technology ensures, that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC’s data at the start of backup. There are no difficulties with opened files. Never.
- This enables a very fast and easy way to backup servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
- Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
- Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drives data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
- This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
- Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
- If a disk is restored to it’s original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup – byte for byte.
- Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
- Compatible to all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
- Compatible to all Windows RAID Methods
- Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
- This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
|File Name : Drive SnapShot 126.96.36.1990|
|Created By : Tom Ehlert Software|
|License Type : Full version|
|OS : Windows|
|Size type : 8 MB|
Download (Pass unzip: 123)