ChessBase Opening Encyclopaedia 2022
ChessBase Opening Encyclopaedia – This is a collection of all the opening articles from all the issues of ChessBase Magazine and covers the whole gamut of openings with more than 1,200 articles. An enormous treasure trove of ideas and high-level analysis. In the new edition, the number of articles has increased – compared to the previous year, 66 new opening articles and 349 new opening surveys have been added.
It offers comfortable access to all tutorials and articles. Under the main categories “Open games,” “Semi-open games,” “Closed openings,” “Semi-closed openings,” “English Opening and Reti,” and “Flank openings,” you will find all the recommendations and analyses classified according to the names of the openings.
The connection between the opening tutorials and the unique opening articles has also been improved: the tutorials are introductory texts on all known areas for familiarisation for beginners and orientation for advanced players.
Features of ChessBase Opening Encyclopaedia
- Over 1,200 opening articles with professional analyses by prestigious titleholders
- 60 opening videos by the most popular ChessBase authors – total running time: over 22 hours
- 7,127 opening surveys, 349 new, created by GM Lubomir Ftacnik
- Database with all 39,200 games from the opening articles
- Intuitive menu structure, classification by opening name, rapid and easy access
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 8GB or more recommended
- Fritz 14, 15, 16, 17
- ChessBase 12, 13, 14, 15, 16