Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins 2023.01
BorisFX Genarts Sapphire for After Effects / Premiere / OFX is a handy collection of powerful add-ons and effects for creating visual effects captivating in movies and video files. Today’s movies are incomplete without visual effects and include several visual effects to enhance the beauty of their films. To add grip effects to your movies, you can use several different applications, and BorisFX Genarts Sapphire is one of them.
Sapphire is the latest major upgrade for the legendary suite of VFX plug-ins. Key features include a revamped and enhanced LensFlare and Flare Designer, new PixelSort digital glitch art effect, new WhipLash transition, new animating shape tool for Effect and Transition Builder, new Mocha Essentials workspace with new spline tools like magnetic edge snapping, and is optimized for maximum CPU and GPU performance.
Boris FX GenArts Sapphire Works With:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Avid Media Composer
- Autodesk Flame Family
- Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve
- Blackmagic Fusion
- The Foundry NUKE
- Vegas Pro Studio
- Grass Valley Edius
- Toon Boom Harmony
- Other OFX-compatible hosts
Overview of Boris FX GenArts Sapphire Features
- Practical collection of powerful complements and effects to create attractive visual effects in movies and videos.
- Impressive add-ons for video editing programs such as After Effects, Premiere and AVID, etc.
- A very powerful engine that will improve performance and reliability.
- Includes the award-winning Mocha masking and tracking engine in the Sapphire effect.
- Includes more than 50 new effects and transitions that are created with the Sapphire Builder.
- Resolution independent – HD, 2K, Ultra HD, 4K, 8K, etc.
- Floating point processing – All effects use full floating point processing for improved image quality and full 32-bit HDR support
- 64-bit enabled – expanded memory capabilities
- Multiprocessor support
- GPU acceleration available for NVIDIA cards only. The latest NVIDIA CUDA card and driver is recommended.