Bitsum CPUBalance Pro 22.214.171.124
Bitsum CPUBalance Pro – It always keeps your PC responsive and tunes your Windows PC perfectly to keep its 100% performance.
The ProBalance algorithm is a time-tested, proven, verifiable algorithm to improve Windows PC responsiveness during high CPU loads. It works amazingly well, so the point is that it is easy for us to demo in real-world and synthetic tests. To learn more about it, visit this page about ProBalance.
It can’t fix all responsiveness problems, but its impact on a high CPU load, even on modern multi-core CPUs, is fantastic. Real-world demos like saving a file in multimedia editing software are a great example; your PC is idle until you switch away from that app, then you see a night and day difference.
It’s hard to believe, so test it yourself. You can create your own ‘high load’ demo, and it does not need to run at anything but a regular priority class with normal priority threads. That is all it takes to severely impact the responsiveness of Windows to the point of being unusable, and hence the problem that ProBalance resolves.
Features of Bitsum CPUBalance Pro
- Monitor running processes to block CPU hogs
- Set process restraints and view detailed logs
- Set exclusions and change the CPU affinity during restraints
- Promising process manager for CPU-related events
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
|File Name : Bitsum CPUBalance Pro 126.96.36.199|
|Created By : Bitsum|
|License Type : Full_version|
|OS : Windows|
|Size type : 4 MB|
Download (Pass unzip: 123)