Bandicam – It is a lightweight screen recorder for Windows that can capture anything on your PC screen as high-quality video.
Also, it makes it possible to record a particular area on a PC screen or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphics technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a game capture with a high compression ratio while keeping the video quality closer to the original work and provides performance far superior to other screen capture software that provides similar functions.
Bandicam allows recording a specific area on a PC screen or a DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies program. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with a high compression ratio while keeping the video quality closer to the original work and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Overview of Bandicam Features
- Draw and outline your video or screenshot in real-time.
- Add a webcam video of yourself on the video that you are recording.
- Start recording at a specific time on a daily/weekly schedule
- Record the system audio and your voice at the same time.
- Add a mouse click effect and animation while recording.
- Make a chroma-critical video in real-time while recording your computer screen.
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting it.
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software.
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping.
- You can record video at resolutions of up to 2560×1600 in high quality.
- You will experience much less lag than with other capture programs.