Adobe Dimension 3.4.7
Adobe Dimension is a set of 2D and 3D design tools to quickly create high-quality photorealistic 3D images and composite 2D and 3D visualization resources in a realistic environment. The basic idea of the product is to give developers the tools needed to integrate its 2D and 3D assets without studying complex and specialized applications. In other words, the program allows you to quickly and simply “delicious” and other creative visualization combines 2D and 3D graphics.
Create high-quality, photorealistic 3D images with the app made for graphic designers. Adobe Dimension CC (formerly Project Felix) makes composite 2D and 3D assets easy-to-build product shots, packaging designs, branded collateral, virtual photo shoots, and more.
Create product shots and composite 2D and 3D assets to craft photorealistic scenes. Pick your material, texture, and backdrop, and Dimension automatically matches the lighting, perspective, and shadows for a picture-perfect result. Export your scenes as layers to further your work in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Publish high-impact marketing materials, product mockups, and abstract artwork in 3D. Dimension makes it fast and easy to share your work online.
Overview of Adobe Dimension Features
- Place graphics on 3D surfaces
- Match image automation
- Familiar tools and shortcuts
- Multi-layered PSD renders
- Material editing controls
- Add shadows and reflections
- Adobe Stock assets
- Real-time render preview
- In-app guidance
- Camera view bookmarks
- Camera depth of field controls
- Material Capture
- V-Ray photorealistic rendering
- Supported OS: Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit) – version 1607 (build 10.0.14393) or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (2011 or newer), Intel Xeon (2011 or newer), AMD A8 or A10, or AMD Ryzen
- RAM: 8 GB OF RAM or more
- Graphics card: Geforce GTX 770, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 or 6200, or equivalent
- Video memory: 512 MB of dedicated VRAM
- OpenGL: OpenGL 3.2 capable system
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2.5 GB available